happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Sunday, August 06, 2006

My First Fireworks Photo Outing

I ended my week in a GREAT way… I went to Sheares Bridge and took photos of fireworks – my first time – all thanks to a good friend who didn’t mind me tagging along a group of real ‘pros’. It was quite embarrassing for me… I needed four people to help me set up my tripod because I was using it for the second time after buying it last year. Terrible isn’t it? Same thing for my cable release and my digital SLR – I was using these all for the second time.

I’m glad there were a few photos that can be shown although not all that perfect… ha ha. But who cares, it’s my first time. Anyway, I really enjoyed the outing… even if my photos didn’t turn out well, it would be alright. Because the fireworks were really beautiful.

I also took some night scenes of the business district. And I’ll be posting some macro photos… do visit again ; )

Click here for more photos of the fireworks.




2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home