happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Renewed Passion for Korean

Life is really interesting… or I’m just fickle minded. Just when I was so disappointed with myself last Friday after my Korean lesson and was on the verge of giving it up, I seemed to have a new found passion for the language. Maybe it was the five hours I spent studying and blogging last Sunday that did it. For the past few days, I have been studying every night. Now, it’s nothing but Korean before I sleep and when I wake up. So much so that I almost replied a supplier in Korean today… 하하. Think I’m going nuts. 아니야, 그녕 저는 한국어를 정말 좋아해요 (NO, I just love Korean language very much).

6 Comments:

  • At 5:24 pm, Blogger Song said…

    I think I can understand your passion^^ I had the same feeling when I got so much interested in Chinese. It's just a pity that I couldn't keep studying.

    But I'm sure you'll reach your goal^^

     
  • At 9:25 pm, Blogger Sandy, 샌디 said…

    Hi, Song,

    Thanks to yours and other fellow bloggers' encouragement, I am where I am today.

    By the way, when I first saw your blog, I thought you may be a Chinese or Singaporean studying in Korea - your chinese is much better than mine which makes me feel quite ashamed of myself.

    Do you have an email that I can send to? Can you recommend a good English-Korean and Korean-English dictionary? The ones in Singapore are really not up to mark. I'm prepared to buy online. Thanks in advance ; )

     
  • At 6:34 am, Blogger Song said…

    The articles I posted on my Chinese blogs are mostly the homeworks I did last winter when I took a course for the advanced HSK in the institute. My teacher corrected them, so they are much better than what I wrote first^^;
    Now I've forgotten so much and I'm a bit frustrated, and don't know whether I can blog in Chinese again... (But I'll still keep my articles.)
    My email is chundungsori@hotmail.com, if you use MSN you can add me in your list.
    I'm very sorry, I don't have any idea which dictionary is good for foreigners, but let me look for some informations. I'll tell you later^^

     
  • At 7:29 am, Blogger Spicebears 스파이스베어 said…

    샌디 씨, 제도요. 메일 아침부터 밤까지 한국어를 생각해요. 일어난 다음에 운동과 식사와 일을 할 때마다 한국어도 생각해요. 아, 제가 미쳐요.

     
  • At 7:34 am, Blogger Spicebears 스파이스베어 said…

    샌디 씨, 저는 "시사 엘리트합본사전"을 이용. 영하고 있어요. 영어로 "Si-sa Elite English-Korean & Korean-English Dictionary"예요. 좋은 사전이에요.

     
  • At 11:35 pm, Blogger Sandy, 샌디 said…

    Spicebears 씨

    고마워. 사전을 어디에 잦을 수 있어요? 어말 이에요? 비싸요?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home