happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Monday, June 12, 2006

남자낯선사람

제 집 정원이 엽에 있어요. 매일 아침에 정원에서7.5km 조깅하겠어요. 통상 6시30분에 남자낯선사람 걸어가 겠어요. 그리고 사람은 “Good morning” 인사하겠어요. 하지만 제 진짜 안 좋어해요. 왜? 이분이 안 알아요. 그리고 그는 나 빠사람 보여요.

[Translation: There’s a garden beside my house. Every morning, I’ll jog 7.5km in the garden. At about 6.30am, there’s usually a male stranger who will walk by. And he will always greet me with a “Good morning”. But I don’t like it. Why? I don’t this person. And he doesn’t look like a good man.]

Well, that’s besides the point really… why can’t I be left alone to jog in peace? The fact that I ignore him every morning shows that I’m not interested in befriending him. I find it quite irritating actually. But well, who cares? Shan’t let a stranger affect my mood
every morning.

Photo: A stranger taken in Korea when I was there this year... probably another tourist but he does look kind of mean to me, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home