happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Friday, June 02, 2006

한국말 어려워요? (Is Korean difficult?)

오늘 지난 한국말학과 있어요. 3월17일에, 학급은 20학생 있었어요. 지금 7학생 있어요. 그래서 학생은 한국말을 어려워요. 저는 도. 하지만 난 한국말 좋아해요. 그래고 진짜 재미있어요! 지금 조금 말해요 과 천천이 읽어요. 그럼 아직 잘 못해요.

우리 6월 30일 Intermediate Class 시작하 겠어요. 내3주 많이 공부어야 하겠어요.

[Translation: Today is the last lesson of my Korean class. On 17 March (when class started), we had 20 students. Now, we have 7 students. Therefore, to the students, Korean is difficult. I, too feel the same. But I love Korean language. And it’s very interesting. I can speak a little and read slowly. Well, I’m still not good.

We will start our intermediate class on 30 June. I’ll have to study hard during the next three weeks
.]

Finally, I received my Certificate in Basic Korean! Our Teacher call us 'survivors' because we made it to Week 10. But Teacher said I must study harder because I cannot remember all the phrases taught. We almost thought we couldn't start the Intermediate Class immediately because there were too few students. The challenge now is to revise over the next 3 weeks instead of 'returning everything learnt' back to 성샌님. 화이팅!

Photo Caption: Can't wait for the Intermediate Class to start! (Meer Cat taken at Singapore Zoo.)

3 Comments:

  • At 4:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    열심히 공부하세요~

    저는 한국사람인데도, 한국말이 어려워요~

     
  • At 8:51 am, Blogger 스카이호크(Skyhawk) said…

    한국사람인 제가 봐도 확실히 한국어 배우긴 어려운 말 같습니다. 문법의 문제가 아니라, 표현이 지나치게 다양해서 말이죠. 뭐. 여기저기서 긁어모은 50만 단어를 자랑하는 영어만큼은 아니지만.

    아무튼 힘내시길.

     
  • At 3:45 pm, Blogger Sandy, 샌디 said…

    감사합니다.

    하지만 한국말을 잘 봇해요. 진짜 : (

    Skyhawk - 죄송합니다. I don't quite understand what your comment - 'As a Korean, I think learning Korean is difficult.' And I'm lost after that. May be I'll understand after another 10 weeks of lesson.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home