happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Sunday, May 21, 2006

매주말 왜 정말 바빠요? (Why is every weekend so busy?)

My favourite mocha cheesecake bake... but it'll be some time before I bake it again cos it's too fattening!

48시간 주말 있어요. 하지만 48시간 충분 안 해요. 테니스쳐요, 요가 클래스 가르쳐요, 쇼핑해요, 과자 굽어요, 한국말 공부해요, 영화봐요… 어껗게?? 그리고 다음주 새로운집이 가겠어요. 그래서 가구 사야 하겠어요.

[Translation: A weekend has 48 hours. But 48 hours aren't enough. Play tennis, shopping, bake cookies and cakes, study korean, watch movie... how? And I'll be going to my new house next week. (Actually, I was going to say "I'm collecting the keys to my new flat next week" but my teacher has not taught me yet. I can only form sentences with one object and one verb.) Therefore, I'll have to buy new furniture.]

This will probably be my last posting in Korean until I learn more words and sentence structures. It's just taking too much of my time.


Anyway, the weekend ended well... I cooked carrot and ginger soup (above), played tennis, studied Korean, went for one hour of Pilates and bought lots of food stuff for my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home