happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Humpty Dumpty had Four Bad Falls

I’m in half a mind to see a lawyer to change my name to Humpty Dumpty… 왜? Why? Because I fell down again today ; ( Boo Hoo Hoo! Still can’t believe the number of times I’ve fallen down this year… not once, not twice, not thrice but FOUR TIMES! And the last time I fell down before 2006 was four years ago.

Gosh, whatever’s wrong with me? And I thought I’m very athletic. Sigh, there’s a Chinese saying that these are little mishaps that will prevent a major one. I sure hope so… at least the butt ache is worth it then.

Now that I’ve finished ranting, the week didn’t finish too badly. Third day of shopping today and I got a pair of bikini… and I cooked 야채씨개 (Veggie Bean Paste Stew), my 4th Korean dish… 화이팅!

Photo caption: Feeling like a baby who's always falling down...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home