happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Sunday, April 30, 2006

어제 오늘 내일 (Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow)


나 휴일 좋아해요!
어제 여러활약 했어요. 오전 아홉시예 테니스쳤어요. 점심에 요가클래스 가르쳤어요. 후에 친구 만났어요. 우리 한국영화 – 데이지 -- 봤 어요. 영화가 그저그래요. 그리고 한국식당에서 저녁 먹었어요. 식당 이름은 주신정 이에요. 음식이 아주 맛있어요. 소주도 마셨어요.

오늘 10km 조깅했어요. 중국식당에서 정심 먹었어요. 식당음식이 부모좋아해요. California Fitness 에서 요가클래스 또 갔어요. 클래스 어려워요. 나 정말 비곤해요.

내일 아침에 테니스 또 치겠어요. 점심에 한국말이 공부하겠어요. 그리고 쉬겠어요.

[Translation: I love holidays. Yesterday, I did many things… played tennis at 9 o’clock in the morning, followed by teaching a yoga class in the afternoon. Then I met a friend. We watched a Korean movie – Daisy – together. The movie was so-so. And we went for dinner at a Korean restaurant. The name of the restaurant is Ju Shin-Jung. The food is very tasty. We also drank Soju. Today, I jogged 10km. Went for lunch at a Chinese restaurant. My parents love the food there. I also went for a yoga class at California Fitness. The class was difficult. I am very tired. Tomorrow, I’m going to play tennis again. In the afternoon, I’m going to study Korean and then rest.]

Sounds like a crazy long weekend… so what’s new. All I can say is I really live like there’s no tomorrow.

Anyway, this is my first blog posting in Korean… bet Koreans who read it will laugh because I’m sure there are lots of mistake. Actually, I’m not quite sure about some of the words or phrasing because I picked them up from other text books on my own. Well, I just hope it’s not as bad as what one of classmates said in class on Friday – instead of ‘met’ or ‘만났어요’ a friend, she said she ‘ate’ or ‘먹었어요’! The teacher and class turned hilarious ; )

And I hope for kind souls who will correct me by leaving a comment if anything is wrong. It probably sounds like kindergarten Korean but this is the only way for me to practise and improve.

That’s all for now. Time to rest the weary body and mind...

5 Comments:

  • At 11:03 pm, Blogger JosLovesFood said…

    와! 한국말을 잘해요! Which level are you studying now?

     
  • At 9:26 am, Blogger Sandy, 샌디 said…

    진짜? 감사합니다! 한국말을 Level 1 공부해요. ㅋㅋ

     
  • At 11:29 pm, Blogger JosLovesFood said…

    I think you are simply too good for Level 1. Your level is almost like Advanced level to me.

     
  • At 9:18 pm, Blogger Sandy, 샌디 said…

    안니요! 안니요! I make many mistakes. 잘 부탁합니다.

     
  • At 8:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home