happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Saturday, May 06, 2006

주말 뭐 해요?

김치두부탕 어때요?

오늘이 아짐에 날씨 안 좋아요. 일곱시예 비가 오기 시작했다. 태니스 안 했어요. 체조에 갔어요. 점심에 여자친구 만났어요. 우리 한국영화 – 작업의 정석 – 봤어요. 영화가 아주 재미있었어요.

내일 날씨가 좋면, 태니스 하 겠어요. 그리고 김치탕 요리하 겠어요. 나 한국음식 정말 좋아해요.

(Translation: Today the weather was bad. It started to rain at 7am. Didn’t play tennis. Went to the gym instead. Met a girlfriend in the afternoon. We went to watch a Korean movie – Art of Seduction. It was a very funny movie.

Tomorrow, if the weather is good, I’ll play tennis. And I’ll cook kimchi soup. I (just) love Korean food!)


My second blog posting in Korean. I’m quite tempted to start a third blog – Happy’s Diary… in Korean – but my vocabulary is so limited that I think I’ll bore browsers to death with what I can write. It’s really quite frustrating because I can’t express myself properly and I’m worried that I’ll make a fool of myself with many wrong words. Actually, I’m quite ashamed of the fact that I can’t even master my mother tongue and I’m attempting to learn another difficult language. What to do? It’s the Korean craze… let’s see how long this will last.


In the meanwhile, 화이팅!


5 Comments:

  • At 10:59 pm, Blogger JosLovesFood said…

    나또 한국음식를 정말 좋아해요!! 아까전에
    라면 먹었어요!

    근대 그김치두부탕가 맛있게 보였어요!

     
  • At 9:29 pm, Blogger Sandy, 샌디 said…

    My Korean is not so good... let me guess... 2nd sentence means you are eating ramyeon when or where? Next week? Third sentence means the kimchi tofu looks nice to eat? 맞았어요?

     
  • At 1:13 pm, Blogger JosLovesFood said…

    hi hi, the 1st sentence got truncated and it appears to be 2 sentence.

    1st sentence means I also really like Korean food. I had ramen a while ago.

    2nd sentence means by the way, the kimchi tofu soup looks delicious.

    I am not sure if my sentence construction is correct or not. haha.

     
  • At 9:34 pm, Blogger Sandy, 샌디 said…

    고마워... I learnt a few new words from your translation ㅎㅎ

     
  • At 8:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home