happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Sunday, May 14, 2006

아침이 뭐 먹어요? (What to Eat for Breakfast?)


빵, 귀기죽, 우유, 바나나 하고 햄버거… 뭘 드시실까요? 저는 귀기죽 좋아해요. 매일이 일하면귀기죽먹어요. 하지만 주말에 시간 있으면, muffin 굽겠어요. 일요일 오전에 테니스 안 하면, 빵 굽겠어요.

[Translation: Bread, oat porridge, milk, banana and hamburger... what shall I have for breakfast? I love oat porridge. I eat this everyday when I'm working. But during weekends, I'll bake muffins if I have time. And on Sundays, if I don't play tennis, I'll bake bread!]

Photos: My new bakes for the week ; ) Top - my new olive bread : ) and Three different types of healthy yogurt bran muffins -- filled with kaya, peanut butter and cranberries.








3 Comments:

  • At 9:25 pm, Blogger Sandy, 샌디 said…

    나는 한국사람피 있거든요! 하하 ㅋㅋ
    아니요 아니요- 제 한국말이 안 좋아요. 나 많이잘못 해요. 그리고 제 선생님 고 사보 정말 좋아요.

     
  • At 9:27 pm, Blogger Sandy, 샌디 said…

    Guess I must have made many mistakes in the comment posting too. You wouldn't believe how long I have to spend just writing a few lines : (

    But I think it's the only way to learn and improve. So, please bear with my broken/terrible Korean. And continue to correct me so I can learn ㅎㅎ

     
  • At 7:12 am, Blogger Sandy, 샌디 said…

    I learnt yesterday that honorific form of verbs should never be used on myself... so 드시실까요 is definitely wrong. Hmmm, will have come back and amend my Korean postings after each lesson ; )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home