happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Saturday, May 27, 2006

이번주 진짜 좋았어요 (This is a really great week)

Besides the sun and stars, I also love rainbows...


나는 아주 행북하게. 이번주 좋아요. 날씨가 좋았어요. 가끔 볐어요. 하지만 집에 걸어서 가면 과 쇼핑 하면 비가 멈춰요.

목요일에 점심 일음식 먹었어요. 왕새사씨미 과 오징어 불고기 진짜 맛있어요. 집에 가면 별이 많이 봤어요. 나 별이 좋아해요.

그리고 어제 Great Singapore Sale 시작했어요. 한시간끔 가방 과 요가바지 샀어요. 다음주 돈이 없겠어요. 이번 주말 웃이 많이 샀거든요!

[Translation: I am very happy. This is a great week. The weather has been good. Sometimes it rained. But when I’m walking home or shopping, the rain will stop.

On Thursday, I had Japanese food for lunch. The lobster sashimi and grilled squid was really tasty. When I went home at night, I saw many stars. I love stars!

And the Great Singapore Sale started yesterday. In an hour, I bought a bag and a pair of yoga pants. Next week, I’ll have no more money. Because I would have bought a lot of clothes!]

These may seem simple and little things but they really made my week. And I feel very blessed. Guess sometimes it’s a matter of finding your own happiness.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home