happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Friday, May 12, 2006

Cruising to a Stop


No, no, I’m not talking about a car or life… I’m talking about… who else but Tom Cruise. Just watched Mi3 – Mission Impossible 3 – and I must say I was disappointed.

Tom Cruise was my first idol when I was in my teens. I still remember how I was so charmed by him that we gals would scream just looking at his poster… yah, that’s how crazy I was. Anyway, I think the almighty Cruise is losing his charm. Must be because of Kathie Holmes.

Back to the movie, which was lacklustre compared to the previous two sequels. The plot was thin and 98% of the moves were expected. There wasn’t any explanation on what exactly was the secret weapon that Cruise had to get to save his wife. I hope they’re not planning Mi4 cos I think I ain’t gonna watch it.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home