happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Time Out



It’s only the second day at work and I’ve fallen sick. Gastric flu, so says the doctor. But I think it’s my stomach going on strike… yeah, finally, it has decided to rebel against the owner for working it too hard with her constant snacking. Seriously, I have no appetite for anything. So, looking on the bright side, falling sick’s not too bad if I get to lose some weight.

The year didn’t seem to start well for my family. Mom fell down yesterday and might have fractured her hand. Dad looks old and tired. Sometimes, I wonder how I would cope without them. I hope that day won’t come so soon.

Anyhow, I shall not let these dampen my mood. 2006 shall be a greater year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home