happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Goodbye 2005, Hello 2006!


Today is the last day of 2005 and I’m glad I ended the year in a great way!

I woke up early this morning, baked two types of muffin, – carrot cornmeal and apple raisin muffins – had two hours of tennis under really wonderful weather and ended the day having dinner with two very good friends. What a better way to end the year than do something I love!

While there have been tears during the year, there have been joy too. All I can say is it’s been an eventful, fruitful and happy year for me. And I hope 2006 will be an even happier one.

Here's a toast to 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home