happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006 Goals

Sinoqualmie Waterfalls, one hour off Seattle
(If only a rainbow appears everyday of my life)

It’s the time of the year to think through and list down what we want to achieve in the new year. Before I do that, I must confess that I’ve lost the list that I made last year after my palm crashed. And because it was a long list, I could only remember two. So, I’ve decided to keep it short for next year and prioritise them.

Here goes:

Top Priority
Goal #1
: Get a place of my own


Goal #2: Get my Yoga Instructor Certificate

Goal #3: Spend more time with family, especially my parents

Others:
Goal #4
: Learn two new skills – read and write in Korean and ice skating

Goal #5: Stop binging on chocolate and lose the extra fats I’ve accumulated this year

Goal #6: Manage my finances better and save some money for rainy days

Goal #7: Do some voluntary work… maybe teach baking skills to delinquents who are running a café

Goal #8: Be happy, always!

I know having 8 goals is a tad too many but all good things come in 8s. So… I’ll just have to try and see how many of these I can achieve by 31 Dec 2006!


Happy New Year everyone!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:25 am, Blogger Kelvin said…

    Kia Ora (hello) & Happy New Year from a krazy blogger down under in New Zealand. I never write on my "palm" because I always seem to wash it off (hehe) Hope you had a good New Years day.

     
  • At 5:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think Be Happy should be number 1. The easiest to say but hardest to achieve ! All the best to you and hope your parents feel better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home