happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Saturday, December 24, 2005

My 12 Wishes This Christmas












Santa will get a stalk of tulip for each wish that he fulfils this Christmas. And there's a bonus stalk if he makes all my 12 wishes come true. Merci Beaucoup, Santa! (Photo taken at Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, March 2004)


It's that time of the year again when we can ask Santa for presents. And this Christmas, I Wish…

1. … there are no more squealing brats on board buses, trains and planes to irritate me… somehow they never seem to run out of air
2. … for SKII complexion
3. … for Kate Moss’ legs
4. … I have 48 hours a day so that I pursue all my dreams and hobbies
5. … there’s no more terrorism so that people who love to travel (like me!) can see the world with a peace of mind
6. … I can be ‘zapped' into another country in a second through a hologram – no more long hours on the plane… wouldn’t this be GREAT?!
7. … the sun will always shine whenever I do my sports.
8. … all the singles in this world will be happy and NOT feel lonely even though they’re alone.
9. … for happiness for the unhappy souls
10. … for warmth, food and shelter for the homeless this winter (A trip to San Francisco last year opened my eyes to the many homeless who had to brave the cold every night... )
11. … for good health and happiness for my family and all my friends

…and last but not least, I wish…
12. … I can have a private dinner with Jang Dong-gun

Guess I better stop day dreaming and get on with life. But I still hope Santa will make my wishes come true. Because I’ve been a good gal in 2005 ; )

Merry Christmas everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home