happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Best Week in 2005 – Have U Counted your Blessings?














When the going gets tough and your journey is blocked by obstacles, may the sun's ray and warmth guide you to clear the many obstacles you are facing. (Photo taken at Yosemite Park, US, March 2004)

Although there are two more weeks to go before 2006 begins, I must say 11 – 18 December has to be the best week in 2005. Here are 8 simple reasons:

1. I had a week of very successful shopping! (I probably won’t be very happy when I get my bills but who cares?!)
2. I finally bought my new 3G handphone.
3. I baked lots of gingerbread boys and cookies to give away as Christmas presents.
4. I received a number of very nice compliments.
5. My friend in Shanghai found and bought old JDG movies for me.
6. I msn and chatted with an overseas friend for the first time.
7. I managed to squeeze in some time to tidy up my room today.
8. The best part has to be meeting my idol, Jang Dong-Gun. And I managed to take some nice photos. They’re not perfect but it’s tough having to fight with over 600 fans to get close to him.

Hope everyone is feeling as happy as me… if not, I hope the happiness will travel through the cables and reach you through the world wide web!

If you are still unhappy, try counting your blessings!
If you are unhappy about not being able to go for that French dinner, just think of those in Africa or India who have not had a full meal for days.
If you are unhappy about not having a house, just think of those who do not have a roof over their heads and may not pass this cold winter.
If you are unhappy about having to work for long hours, just think of those who do not have a job.
If you are unhappy and lonely about being single, just think of those who are unhappy being married or worse, abused by their partners.

Don’t you feel lucky and happy that you are able to surf the Internet, have three good meals a day, a roof over your head and living a carefree life not having to be at someone’s beck and call?

So, start counting your blessings today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home