happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Thursday, December 29, 2005

2005 Best and Worst


The Best…
Best Bake – My Yumi Chewies Cookies – My Fair Lady, Muscle Man, KnockOut Hunk and Sugar Babe – because they were sold out in just 2 hours during the President’s Challenge and raised S$280
Best Buy – Coach handbag for less than S$200 @ Camarillo Premium Outlet, Ventura, California
Best Dining Experience – My first French dinner @ Au Petit Salut
Best Hotel Stay – Beverly Hills Hilton, Los Angeles (a must-stay if you are going on company’s account)
Best Moment – Meeting Jang Dong Gun
Best MovieBridget Jones: The Edge of Reason (You can be fat and happily in love who someone who loves you for who you are… isn’t that sweet but I think it happens only in fairy tales)
Best Outing – Disneyland, Los Angeles (It was a real magical experience, one that I’ll never forget)
Best Shopping Experience – Camarillo Premium Outlet, Ventura, California
Best Trip – Two-week trip to the US covering San Francisco, Seattle and Los Angeles
Best TV DramaAll About Eve

… and the Worst
Worst Bake – A quick bread that turned mouldy the next day
Worst Buy – Two pairs of shoes that gave me blisters after many wears
Worst Dining Experience – Can’t see what I was eating at a restaurant in Evason Resort, Hua Hin and feeding mosquitoes at the same time
Worst Hotel Stay – Arnoma Hotel, Bangkok (You could hear the toilet flushing next door!)
Worst Moment – Something work related (No details to be given since I’ve decided not to use my blog to bitch about my job or anybody)
Worst Movie - The Promise (It hurts to put this down but I'm a very objective person)
Worst Outing – Being chased by a marshal at a golf course for being too slow
Worst Shopping Experience - Fighting the crowds along Orchard Road doing Christmas shopping
Worst Trip - None since I only took 3 trips this year ; )
Worst TV Drama - Winter Sonata

1 Comments:

  • At 7:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really liked your writing style today. Really well said. Do have a great week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home