happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Saturday, December 10, 2005

So Near Yet so Far


My idol, Jang Dong-gun is finally coming to town... and many thanks to my friend, I'm going to the Charity Premier on 14 Dec! I'm so excited. And a couple of us are even planning to go to the airport to welcome him to Singapore. I think I'm a little crazy. This is really 2nd adolescence! Guess I'll just enjoy the fun while it lasts.

If anyone thinks I'm crazy, there is someone who's worse. Apparently, one auntie brought $5,000 to the cinema and wanted to buy all the 100 charity tickets.

Admidst the madness, I read some news that he may be attached. And that brought me back to earth. Well, I'm happy for him if he is happily attached because he seems like a really nice person.


Just hope I get an autograph from him and take some nice pictures next week.

Watch out for more pixes and stories ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home