happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Saturday, October 07, 2006

I wish for clear blue sky


It’s been some time since Singapore experienced such a bad haze. The index today reached 150PSI : ( It’s been climbing up by the hour. And it’s making me feel sick… with a sore throat and breathing problems. Being optimistic... hmmm, or unrealistic... I'm still hoping to go for my weekly long run tomorrow. Planning to clock 20km. My dad says I’m crazy. I think so too. But I have to... what with all the mooncakes I've been eating and more importantly, I need to train for my half marathon. 어떻게? 어떻게?

Sigh... hope the PSI will drop by 6am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home