happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Sunday, August 27, 2006

A Crazy Week

My Toy Boy and Heartbreaker - Quite tough to sell these gingerbread 'cos not everyone likes them


Indeed, crazy is an understatement. I’ve not been so busy for a long while. Everyday was filled with meetings after meetings, meaning work can only be cleared after office hours. As a result, I had to cancel my kids’ yoga class yesterday so that I could clear some work. But I’ve still got some way to go.

Anyhow, it was a great end to the week. My cookies sold out in 2 hours and my brownies sold out in 20min! Called my brownies – Nutelicious and Devil’s Delight… hmmm, maybe I should start an online business like what some entrepreneurs are trying to do.

And today, I did my first Sheares Bridge Run. Took part in the SAFRA 10km run and it was great. Despite having to run on the road (when I usually train on the track) and there were some slopes, I clocked 50min 12 sec. My target was 55min since I usually complete it in 52min during practice. Luckily, it rained only after I crossed the finish line. This is the 2nd run I’ve done and I’m looking forward to the Singapore Marathon on 3 December. Whilst I still can’t do the marathon, I’ve signed up for the half marathon. And my target? Under 2 hours will be great! Wish me luck ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home