happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Food Business is Tough Business

Spent another 8 hours baking today. Baked four different type of cookies. I’m kindof regretting sending out my promo email for the 7 different types of cookies I’m supposed to be selling next week. And I was still planning to bake brownies and banana cake. I think I’m FAR too AMBITIOUS.

Last year, I baked 5 types of cookies and told myself I will not do it again this year and in the end, I’m baking 2 more types of cookies. Crazy, right? Thank goodness my mom helped me for a while, else I think I don’t need to sleep tonight. It's not just the baking, there's also the washing and packing which have to be done. While I love to bake, I think I’ll stick to it as a hobby and not my next career. (Teaching yoga is a better career choice.)

Ok, ok, no more ranting for the weekend. It’s for charity afterall… Tomorrow will be another back breaking day… two more types of cookies to go and maybe a brownie too.

P/S: Either something's wrong with Blogger.com or something's very wrong with my blog. I can't seem to upload photos anymore. HELP! So sad, everyone of my posting is supposed to be have a photo to go with it. 어떻게? 지금 섭섭해요 ; (

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home