happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

How time flies


The long weekend was over at the blink of an eye.

I finally put up my travel blog with an inaugural posting on my Korea trip.


I also finished watching another Korean TV drama – Lovers in Paris or 파리의 연인. It has an interesting plot but the ending was really weird. I wonder what the producer was trying to do with the alternative ending - sure made me feel cheated that I’ve sat through 20 hours just to have the producer tell me that the story is starting all over again. Anyway, this will probably be the last drama that I'm going to watch for a while unless they are good comedies. Sigh… sometimes, I think of my own sad love story after watching these serials and that's bad for my soul.

Talk about happier stuff. Today is exactly one month after I made my New Year’s resolution. So I thought it’s time to review them. I’m glad that I’ve achieved the first one and will be on the way to achieve the second one. I’m also in half a mind to add another one – take part in the Singapore Biathlon. But I may not have time to train for it. Maybe next year…


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home