happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Have a Prosperous Year of the Dog!


恭喜发财,万事如意,新年快乐!

Today is the first day of the Year of the Dog and according to Chinese customs, I’m another year older. In the new year, I wish for great health for my parents, wisdom for my forever immature brother, and great relationships and wealth for myself.

And I must remember not to binge too much on the New Year goodies since I’m still trying to lose the weight I’ve gained from my recent trip to Korea. I’m thankful I’ve got my programme lined up over the next three days before work starts on Wednesday.
So far, I’ve jogged 6km this morning and I even cooked Korean seaweed soup and spicy rice cake! Looks like the Korean craze is not showing any signs of abating.

Over the next few days, exercise will be top agenda, with movies, shopping and maybe some baking thrown in. Maybe not the last activity since I need to rest and recover from my trip.

To all my friends, here’s wishing you good health, more wealth, great career and a very successful year of the Doggie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home