happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

LIFE!

Life - a fine thread
A thin line to tread
It can bloom
And chase away the gloom
Or it can snap
And leave the world a gap

Give it your best shot
And life won’t be so short
Live it freely
And it’ll reward you sweetly
Treat it with respect
And it may just be perfect

Live life like there’s no tomorrow, my friend
So that there’ll never be any regrets.


Hua Hin Beach, Thailand 2005
PS: It's been a long time since I wrote a poem. Used to compose them for my loved one. But no longer...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home