happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Moody Saturday Night

Photo of San Francisco... not black and white shot, but another wintry moody day

Chanced upon this as I was organising my travel photos for a new travel blog. Isn’t it gloomy? Surprisingly, it seems to reflect my dark mood today.

Despite living by the principle that I must be happy everyday, today just didn’t feel right. Despite baking a lovely mud cheesecake and having two good hours of tennis, I’m still feeling the blues… The Shanghai Open on TV couldn't get my attention.. maybe it's the soulful korean song that I'm listening to at the same time that's affecting my mood.

Or maybe it’s because my birthday is coming soon. It makes me sad that time seems to fly past so quickly. Maybe I've been reflecting too much and too many sad memory has surfaced.

Why am I so melancholic today? Sigh...

Hope tomorrow will be a bright and cheery day…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home