happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Where art thou? Jang Dong-gun?


I waited with abated breath for the much talked about TIME magazine where Jang Dong-gun is supposed to appear on the cover. Alas, was I disappointed when I checked out the book stores last week and it was Steve Jobs’ photo on the front cover. Since then, I have searched a couple of major bookstores and still no sign of it.

A visit to TIME Asia’s website revealed three different covers for the same issue and the one in Singapore was Steve Jobs. There was supposed to be a photo in the article but not in the issue releases here.

Sigh… here I am hoping to get first hand news on what he said during the interview. And none of his fan sites have any updates. The only possible reason is the story has been canned. Since I once an editor of a magazine, I’m not surprised that stories can be pulled out at the last minute. But not when its an interview with my idol : ( The only consolation I have is posters of The Promise is out at the train stations.

Anyway, for fellow Jang Dong-gun fans, here are the links to the TIME cover and story:

http://www.time.com/time/asia/2005/korea/korea_graphic.html
http://www.time.com/time/asia/magazine/article/0,13673,501051114-1126763-1,00.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home