happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Friday, April 14, 2006

주말이 좋아해요! (I love weekends!)

하나, 둘, 셋... duck race at Botanical Gardens ; )


Yeah, the weekend is here and it’s gonna be a long weekend!

This was a great week to start with, albeit a really hectic one. First, I got a nice letter on my performance for the year. This was followed by winning all the tennis matches I played. And I clocked 10:03min for my 2km competitive run yesterday – 5th place among 15men and 5 gals and 1st place amongst ladies, of course. For once, I’m ahead of my CEO…
something to be proud of, ha ha.

And this morning, I’ll be off to Tioman Island… to rest and relax. Three days of sun, sea, sand and spa… I can't wait to reach there.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home