happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Sunday, April 09, 2006

주말 바쁘세요 [Busy Weekend!]

Resting and steady like a dragonfly, that's what I need to learn... (Photo taken at Botanical Gardens, December 2005)

This must be the most tiring weekend I’ve had this year.

How I wish weekends have three days – two days for me to pursue my interests and one day to rest. Guess I have no one to blame except myself – packing a thousand and one things into 48 hours – jogging, three different yoga classes/workshops, tennis, facial, blogging, cooking, learning korean and shamefully, squeezing in very very little time for housework – I must be mad.

And I was hoping to pick up golf again… and learn roller blading. I’ll have to semi-retire before I can do all these. These are the rare times when I wish someone will sweep me off my feet and give me a tai tai life…

But no, I’m too independent for that. Anyhow, this is gonna be a really tiring week ahead with two tennis matches and a running competition.

May the Force be with Me….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home