happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Glorious Friday

Yesterday was a Great Glorious Friday! I scored two firsts in my life. And they both involve lessons – I taught my first yoga lesson and I took my first Korean lesson.

It was indeed quite a fruitful day. Lunch time was spent teaching a few colleagues yoga – glad it went well and I was happy with the positive feedback. Then evening was spent learning Korean. Ah, I finally got to learn how to pronounce the many consonants and vowels correctly. Although I still have problems with some of them like ㅅ and ㅆ. Hope I’ll get it right with more practice.

While there are some things that are not going so well in my life, I’m very happy with what I have achieved in less than 3 months. Guess I can’t complain much. Life is such that we should always focus on the happy things and live with the not so happy ones. Yes, life is made up of choices. And I'm glad I always choose to be happy ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home