happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Mom’s the Greatest


Feeling a bit sad today… The year has not been very good for my mom. Her hand has not completely healed from the fall early this year. Her health has been plagued by a chronic cough that seems like a lingering ghost. And yesterday, she became momentarily paralysed after a bout of coughing. My dad had to call a nearby doctor to give her a jab to relieve the pain in her back. And she still can’t get out of bed after that. Hope it’s not a slip disc.

This episode just reinforced my belief that life is really fragile. Who would imagine that a simple cough can hurt the nerves or back so much that you can’t even move? I really hope she gets well soon. And her god will see her through... Sure hurts to see her in pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home