happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Winter Sonata a.k.a Winter Lullaby

Yosemite Park, US, 2004

It’s another rainy Sunday morning. I’ve been trying to focus on Winter Sonata TV drama… and it’s really tough. Thank goodness this wasn’t the first Korean TV drama that I watched or it would have been the last and I’ll never have known Jang Dong-gun.

God, I’ve never watched such a draggy TV drama… no offence to Bae Yong-Jun fans but this is the slowest sitcom I’ve ever seen. And it’s amazing I haven’t given up. Guess I’m curious about the ending.

They should have named it Winter Lullaby : )
This TV drama reminded me of my visit to the Yosemite Park in US last year (photo above). It was a six-hour drive from San Francisco but it was worth it. It was also the first time I've seen or touched snow. How I miss the States...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home