happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Me, Moi and Myself


Who am I? Well, I’m a simple girl with many loves in my life : )

I count jogging, tennis, yoga, baking and photography as just a few of my loves. Watching Korean TV dramas has now become my new love. Life! There are so many things to do and so little time. What with holding a full time job that often requires overtime.

Sometimes, I wish I can just strike a big lottery and retire for good so that I can pursue all my interests. But life is life. And what’s important is to make do with what we have and be happy. I remember a wise man once told me, “Whether you are happy or not, you still have to go through the day. Therefore, you might as well live the day being a happy person.” Since then, I have always reminded myself of this saying whenever I’m down.



What’s more, I live by the principle that - Life is short. We must therefore live it to the fullest and treasure every moment. Maybe witnessing the passing on of colleagues and friends, some of whom were only in their twenties, have taught me this principle in life.

Sorry for sounding morbid… certainly not the character of a happy gal : )

Last words for today --
Don’t Worry, Be Happy : )





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home