happy gal 88

This blog is about all things that make me happy. Why happy gal? Because I strongly believe that life is short and we must treasure every second of it. Why brood and live life unhappily?! I hope every reader finds some happiness on this blog : ) See my Korean blog - Seoul Far Seoul Good - @ http://www.seoulfarseoulgood.blogspot.com/

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Singapore Re-Discovered

No, no, I have not changed job nor started working at the Singapore Tourism Board. But I decided to share some of the photos that I’ve taken on my long walks doing street shoots… all thanks to a friend who has been helping me to improve my photography skills. These were some practice shots I took when I bought my new digital SLR Canon 350D and idiot proof Fuji F31.

No doubt Singapore is very small, but there are nice things to see and great photos to take if we open our eyes big enough ; ) Found this nice grafitti at the Red Dot Museum (above)... cool isn't it?

More pixes here: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sandyl808/album?.dir=86cdscd








3 Comments:

  • At 2:41 am, Blogger JosLovesFood said…

    Hey,
    Like the Red Dot Museum pix. I blogged abt that place sometime back :) It's an interesting place.
    http://josy-diary.blogspot.com/2007/02/red-dot-design-museum.html

    How much did you pay for the SLR? It has been on my mind whether to buy a SLR or a super slim digi camera which I can bring with me all the time.

     
  • At 10:12 pm, Blogger Sandy, 샌디 said…

    Hi, Jos,
    오래만니죠?

    I think I paid about $1,600 for my 350D. Canon 400D is now cheaper than $1,600 : (

    I have two digicams. Just got the F31 - paid $599 for it and a week later, the price dropped to $499. Guess I have no luck with cameras.

    But I'm pretty happy with both.

    What you buy will depend on your needs. I usually bring both when I go for long trips ; ) Me being the KS traveller.

    Have fun shopping for the cam!

    cheers

    sandy

     
  • At 9:00 am, Blogger michael said…

    Sandy
    Enjoyed your lovely pixs.
    jupilier

     

Post a Comment

<< Home